Friday, December 16, 2011

The last term

Honestly, although is not very fun to have classes at summer, this term is -if everything ends well- the last "real" term I have and this makes to study at summer less terrible. Next year my situation changes because I`m planning to start working and I have to do my thesis so, I won`t have regular classes any more.
I think that the worst part of re-start this term is that after all the political and social actions to change, in part, the education model we did`nt win enough. I hope that the next term, the work in this subject will continue.
About having classes during christmas and new year, I don`t feel very happy, because I´m from Concepción and I won´t be able to travel, but the true is that this holidays are not very important any way and we will have time in february to be with the people we love.

4 comments:

  1. Hello! I think that you have a reason, this is a strange semester, for the political contingent, and the objective of movilization not achieved.
    But we can wait that this next year will be different.
    Merry Christmas and Good look with your last semester !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not happy too, to have classes in December!
    :-(

    And, I wish you luck on your thesis next year!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nobody is happy with this but i think that the things will be better.
    I hope that everything goes well and you can work and study.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola, hemos agregado un trackback (enlace hacia este artículo) en el nuestro ya que nos pareció muy interesante la información detallada pero no quisimos copiarla, sino que nuestros lectores vengan directamente a la fuente. Gracias... www.datacredito.com

    ReplyDelete